Wednesday, December 06, 2006

TJ the Genius!!!

OK, I am little biased, but my boy is super smart!!! He is always sounding things out and asking what different things say. And now, last night, he "read" a story to me. Now I do realize that he memorized some of what it said. But, as a Kindergarten teacher, I recognized his use of some very good reading strategies - using his "reading finger", using the beginning sound of a word to help figure it out, and using the pictures to help him.

Alright, I am done bragging for now.

6 comments:

candi said...

TJ you rock!!!!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Way to go TJ!!

Kathy said...

High 5 buddy....ah excellent! Julie brag away!

becs said...

Hey Julie,
Just wanted to tell you that you did such a good job with worship today! It was great and I was so blessed.

Unknown said...

way to go TJ!! and way to go Mom. I'm sure he's had lots of practice being read to - makes a difference!

Lisa said...

I think BRILLIANT is better word to describe him! : )