Friday, December 15, 2006

The Gingerbread House

Well, I gave it my best try. I am just not a very artsy person. It definitely did not come out as planned. TJ had a great time doing it, and I guess that is what matters. (Notice the icing hanging from his lip.) He spent most of his time eating it off of the house. I included a picture of what the house looks like on the box - I claim false advertising. There is no way my house could come out like that with the materials that they gave me inside that box!!








One more week of school. I am so ready for Christmas vacation! Although, I am not ready for Christmas itself to be here. I still have many people to buy for. It just seems never-ending at times.

Thanks to everyone for their compliments about worship. I truly do give God all the glory. It is definitely where He wants me to be. And I have so much fun doing it.

3 comments:

candi said...

I prefer to buy them pre-assembled and then not tell anyone. If they don't ask they just assume that you did it!! Works for me!

Unknown said...

HONESTLY I am totally impressed. I think itt looks surprisingly a lot like the picture! We have one for addy too.. i'll be shocked if 3/4 of it doesn't end up in her moutth.

ME said...

Julie,

I thought you and Earnest were good at fix-er-upper houses! This one should be a piece of cake, er Gingerbread!

All joking aside, it does look deliecious. TJ seemed to like it.