Friday, December 22, 2006

Nice Christmas Pics and the Bean




Christmas is coming too fast!! Every time that I think I am done with my shopping, I think of someone else I have forgotten. I can't wait until Tuesday!
I am looking forward to 2 weeks without any kids (besides my own, that is) It has been a very trying year and I need this break. There is so much going on in some of these kids lives, it is simply unbelievable - the poverty, neglect, and various others. It can be really overwhelming.
Tonight my sister and I took TJ to the city to do some sightseeing. We took him to see the bean and to watch the ice skaters (he really wanted to go himself, but I was afraid we would both end up with broken bones)
Ok, well I just tried downloading pics from our night and it did not do it right. I will try again later...

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice pic. As David would say Whats up Dawg?

Unknown said...

how was your christmas!?

looking forward to seeing you soon. :)

Kathy said...

It was so nice to see you all on Sunday thanks for coming out it was a real blessing.

Unknown said...

hey - we keep talking about hanging out but never do it!! when are you free?

swart said...

You gotta go check out my latest entry - i think it's my best yet! Besides - i haven't written in a while!

candi said...

These are the greatest pictures I have ever seen for 3 STRAIGHT MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!